Over at the other place I write from time to time (the one that gets tons of traffic), I wrote something recently and was surprised at the amount of response it generated.
I wrote about cutting my hair but positioned it in the greater context of the events of the last few years and how letting my hair grow out the way it had...
This is from way back in 2008 (10/26 actually) as well, this is all part of the ongoing process of me cleaning things out.
Truthfully, I can’t even remember what ‘the other place’ was. I’m not sure if it was the dating site I was on that had long ago jettisoned their blogging feature. I know two dating site I was on over the years had something along those lines but they did away with it as online dating became a binary of swiping left or swiping right.
I had long hair back in the 90s when I first met Madame X, I had long hair and a beard and a mustache. I was quite hairy to say the least, I was also considerably thinner at the time having availed myself of a personal trainer for about two years at that point.
When I had long hair, I got stopped by Police more it seemed.
Appearances are everything no matter what people tell you.
I can’t really think whether or not I had been growing my hair long back in 08 or not. At the time, I was in a prolonged sabbatical of the sort recovering from everything that had happened over the few preceding years before then.
Maybe it did grow long but I certainly don’t remember it.
No comments:
Post a Comment